The Joint Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of the Louvre Endowment Fund, presided over by the President-Director of the Louvre, brings together a total of six volunteer directors. They include three administrators representing the Louvre and three external members, chosen for their financial investment expertise, their close relationship with the Louvre, and their capacity to play a role of ambassador for the Endowment Fund among potential donors.
The following people currently sit on the Board of Directors:
- Laurence des Cars – Chairman of the Board of Directors: President-Director of the Musée du Louvre
- Lionel Sauvage: former President of Capital Group for Europe and Director of the American Friends of the Louvre
- Hélène Reltgen: Senior partner at Egon Zehnder
- Bruno Crémel: General partner at Partech
- Kim Pham: Managing Director of the Musée du Louvre
- Marie Lacambre: Financial, Legal and Resources Director of the Musée du Louvre
The role of the Board of Directors is to set investment policies, determine sums allocated to the Louvre and validate annual accounts.
The Investment Committee, a group of experts
The Investment Committee is made up of five experts in assets management. Their role is to give council to the Board of Directors in financial matters, but also to challenge the Director General in daily financial management.
The Investment Committee is made up of the following members:
- Pascale Auclair – President: Chairman at La Française Asset Management
- Jean-Pierre Petit: Chairman of Green Economic & Financial Notebooks (Cahiers Verts de l’Économie)
- Thomas Friedberger: CEO and co-CIO of Tikehau Investment Management
- Laurent Tignard: Head of OCIO Solutions Division of Amundi
- Mathieu L’Hoir: Head of Institutional Multi-Asset of Axa IM